Date of Birth: 07/24/1987
Height: 0' 0" Weight: 0 lbs
Pro Experience: Akron Racers (2010-Present)
Birthplace: Miami Lakes, Florida
- Signed as a free agent by the Akron Racers prior to the 2010 season.
- Re-signed with the Racers on February 13, 2012.
- Akron extends Montalvo’s contract on January 27, 2014.
- The Racers re-signed Montalvo through the 2017 season on October 29, 2015.
2016 SEASON (AKRON RACERS):
- 2016 All-NPF Third Baseman, her third consecutive All-NPF Selection.
- Montalvo tied Lisa Norris in her seventh season as the longest tenured Racers.
- Finished third in the NPF with 84 assists and had a .979 fielding percentage.
- Set personal season bests with 49 games played and 31 hits.
- Batted .231 with 22 runs scored and 17 RBI.
2015 SEASON (AKRON RACERS):
- 2015 All-NPF At-Large selection
- Montalvo played in 46 games, recording 32 hits, 4 home runs and 16 RBI.
- Her four home runs remain a personal single season best.
2014 SEASON (AKRON RACERS):
- 2014 Jennie Finch Award winner and All-NPF At-Large selection.
- Played in 47 games, recording 28 hits, 20 runs scored and 24 RBI.
- Hit a walk-off, two-run home run on August 7, 2014 against the USSSA Pride.
2013 SEASON (AKRON RACERS):
- Led NPF third basemen with a .959 fielding percentage.
- Hit .221 with 2 home runs, 3 doubles, 1 triple and 11 RBI.
2012 SEASON (AKRON RACERS):
- 2012 NPF Co-Defensive Player of the Year.
- In 44 games played, had 17 hits and 14 runs scored, while driving in 7 RBI.
- Recorded a .978 fielding percentage.
2011 SEASON (AKRON RACERS):
- Recorded 16 hits, 12 runs, 2 doubles and 1 home run.
- Hit her first NPF home run on June 22, 2011 in a 2-0 win over the NY/NJ Comets.
2010 SEASON (AKRON RACERS):
- Played 33 games her rookie season, with 9 runs, 12 hits and 3 RBI.
- Made her professional debut on June 10, 2010 as the designated player and recorded her first hit in the NPF.
COLLEGIATE HIGHLIGHTS (ALABAMA):
- Set the Alabama school record for walks in a season with 52 in 2009.
- 2009 Easton and NFCA 1st Team All-American
- 2x All-SEC 1st Team selection
- 2x All-SEC Defensive Team
- 2009 WCWS All-Tournament Team
- Daughter of Fernando and Grisel Montalvo.
- Has a younger brother, Julian, and a younger sister, Angie.
- Born in Miami, Florida
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications & Broadcasting.
Career Statistics »